IET has significant experience in design/build services. We have completed numerous design/build projects for commercial and government customers. We specialize in bridging the gap between emerging technologies and end user requirements, while most importantly providing real world application and coordination with required construction trades to achieve an end result that suits everyone involved. We are able to provide this collective experience and application of design/build services to government agencies, general contractors, electrical contractors and commercial business owners.
Our in-house RCDD will guarantee the requirements of your RFP are fully understood, local agency requirements, and any classified requirements are met and that all low voltage designs will be fully integrated according to current building standards and codes. Our in-house CAD and BIM services provide a virtual construction model to improve the design and understanding of integration between the building space, cabling systems, and IT system components. Using BIM for modeling, IET’s project management, design and installation teams collaborate effectively to reduce ambiguity and uncertainty in the construction lifecycle. Regardless of the project complexity or stage, IET has the knowledge, experience, and resources available to support any design/build project anywhere in the world.
- Lead and assist in design for highly complex projects
- Prepare conceptual drawings from early stages in the design
- Full-time in-house AutoCAD drawing services
- In-house Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Design review for integration with other trades
- Issue for construction drawings and submit shop drawings
- Stamp and sign off on drawings and documents
- Test Plans, Test Reports, Documentation and QA/QC
- Warehouse for in-stock material inventory and staging
Together we can find the best solution to meet your needs.